Wednesday 30 May 2012

Living Faith vs faith of the dividers

Satan knows all scriptures that do not make him a disciple of the Messiah. Only those who obey the Messiah commandments like little children obey their parents will be saved and sanctified and be able to enter the Kingdom.
 
A false prophet and a false teacher know holy scriptures like the devil and distort them to fit their view and their own deceived mind.

Yahushuo words are very clear: 
53 Commanding so to them the one Yahushuo says: “Amen amen, I say to ye, if ye eat not the flesh of the son of man and drink of him the blood, neither ye have a life in yourselves. 54 The one nibbling of me the flesh and drinking of me the blood has a life everlasting, also I will raise him up in the last day. 55 That because my flesh truly is meat, even my blood truly is drink. 56 The one nibbling of me the flesh and drinking of me the blood in me dwells, and I in him. (John 6:53-56)

Eat and drink are here referred to spiritual food veiled by the sign of the bread and the sign of the wine. Of course the reality is spirit and life, Yahshuo wants to grow in us. For the holy seed needs divine food to grow fully with the word of Elohim and the bread of his life.

Those who believe not in the Messiah coming in the flesh are negators of the living Torah like all dividers. By their fruits we will judge them. Division upon division the dividing spirit brought forth more than 10000 different sects

For many deceivers have gone out into the world who do not confess Yahushuo the Messiah as coming in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an anti-messiah.

Repent for only those who believe in love, with a living faith will be saved.. Satan and his followers will not be saved, for they reject the divine Love and are blasphemer therefore of the Ruah holy.

13 Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not divine-love, I have become sounding brass or a clanging cymbal. And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, but have not divine-love, I am nothing. And though I give all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, but have not divine-love, it profits me nothing.



No comments:

Post a Comment