Sunday 23 November 2014

No election without communion

The one messianic body can not grow without the substantial food of the bread of life and the cup of salvation. The milk of the word of Eloah can sustain us but to enter the mystery of the Cross one must drink the cup of salvation. The holy cup is given to the elect those willing and chosen by the Messiah to participate to his wedding up high in the heavens. Election and reign can not happen if you are not formed to the full stature of the Messiah.

Yahshuo is clear:

48 I am the wheat-bread of the life. 49 Your forefathers have eaten the manna among the desolate and are dead; 50 this is the wheat-bread the one from out of the heaven descending, in order that anyone from out of myself may eat and not die. 51 I am the wheat-bread the living one from out of the heaven having descended; if someone eats from out of this one wheat-bread, he will live into the everlasting. Also the wheat-bread then that I shall give, my flesh is, the one I shall give on behalf of the one of the cosmos of life.”52 Were arguing therefore against one another the yehudim saying: “How is this possible to us to give his flesh to eat?”  (John, chap. 6)

The holy communion is for the humble the strong the saints. They are brought forth to partake to the Messiah. Indeed they fully believe in the son becoming flesh and continuing his incarnation into us his growing body. Therefore, we must pray fervently that we always on this earth believe and grow into him. For unless eating the wheat-bread of the living one no one can be part of the elect and reign with him in the messianic age:

53 Commanding so to them the one Yahushuo says: “Amen amen, I say to ye, if ye eat not the flesh of the son of man and drink of him the blood, neither ye have a life in yourselves. 54 The one nibbling of me the flesh and drinking of me the blood has a life everlasting, also I will raise him up in the last day. 55 That because my flesh truly is meat, even my blood truly is drink. 56 The one nibbling of me the flesh and drinking of me the blood in me dwells, and I in him. 57 Just as he sent me the living father and I I live through the father, also the one nibbling me that one also will live through me.  (John, chap. 6)


Now if you think this divine doctrine can be borne by everybody without true faith, do not be deceived. Only in the Messiah Elohim can we taste and see the wisdom of the Elohim. You will see then what the son can see:

55 Being in possession now full of Inspiration Holy, gazing into the sky he saw a glory of Eloah and Yahushuo standing alongside of the Elohim, 56 and said: “Look! I behold the heavens having been opened and the son of the man alongside of the Elohim standing!”  (Acts of the apostles, chap. 7)

In contrast, in the absence of the wisdom of Eloah lacking true humility of the heart, we see doubtful people and disciples not understanding the profoundness of the living Torah and his mystery on the divine gifts of life eternal:

60 Many therefore having heard from out of his disciples said: “Hard is this one declaration; who can hear of it?” 61 Knowing now the one Yahushuo in himself because they grumble about this his disciples, he says to them: “Does this make ye stumble? 62 If then ye may behold the son of man ascending where he is the first? 63 The Ruah is the vivifying one, this flesh helps not no one; the matters that I have spoken to you are spirit and are life. 64 However they are some from among ye who believe not.” He had known indeed from beginning the one Yahushuo who are the non-believing and who is the one who will betray him. 65 And he was saying: “Through this I have said to ye because no one is able to come to me, unless it be given to him from my father.”

66 From out of this many of his disciples went away into the backwards and no longer in the midst of him were walking around. 67 He said then the one Yahushuo to the twelve: “Don’t ye also want to recede?” 68 He answered him Simon Peter: “Lord, to whom shall we go after? Matters of life eternal you hold; 69 and us we have believed and have known that you are the Messiah the son of EL the living.” (John, chap. 6)


  

1 comment:

  1. The question is do you want to recede and go backwards or move forward and enter the election being always one with the Messiah in his midst?

    ReplyDelete